Our client is looking to hire a Document Controller to start work on a site in Wantage.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the timely, accurate and efficient preparation and management of documents. The role will involve:
- Controlling the sorting, filing and storing of both hard and electronic documents produced by the teams
- Co-ordinating induction on site for all new starters, usually in conjunction with the health and safety team and HR
- Assisting the team with any site administration including typing, printing, keeping spreadsheets up to date, filing etc
- Collating and processing operative timesheets for your site
Candidates must have:
- Experience within a Document Control or Site Administrator role
- Ability to chase and liaise with site personnel
- Team player
- Ability to learn new systems by being computer literate
- A strong attention to minor details within paperwork
The suitable candidate will have experience working within the construction industry. The role is expected to last for 6 months days and the rate of pay is competitive.
If you would like to apply for this position, please call Workstream's Bicester head office (Monday-Friday, 08:00-17:30) or click on the Apply link.
Workstream welcomes job applications from all suitably qualified candidates. We regret, however, that we are unable to offer employment to anyone without documented proof of their right to live and work in the EU/EEA.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'