Document Controller - Neath
Your new company
Our client are one of the largest construction companies in the UK and require a Document Controller for a project in Neath.
The Document Controller will be site based and be working very closely with the management team.
Project - 11 months
Your new role
- Adding on new contractors and organisations.
- Do a weekly report to show outstanding documents that need to be approved
- All adhoc emails relating to- 4P
- General Admin
- Set up Notifications
- The Design room making sure all drawings are put back on the racks and general archiving of them.
- Setting up security groups
What you'll need to succeed
- Candidates must have a proven track record in Document Control
- 4Projects essential
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'