Dodd Group was formed in 1947 in Shropshire and has remained a privately owned family business ever since. With an unrivalled reputation within the building services sector we offer a comprehensive electrical and mechanical design, installation and maintenance service across many sectors.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Document Controller to join our busy team. The primary responsibilities for the role will be the management of documentation received by, and issued by the project team.
- Overseeing the control of all Project Documents
- Ensure that all documents are checked and submitted on time prior to the submission due date.
- Ensure that documents do not have typographical errors and other types of errors that may lead to the disqualification of a document.
- Ensure that all documents are kept in the right place and in the right department file archive
- Ensure that quality is maintained to avoid operational problems
- Maintain and accurately update information in the electronic document management system.
- Assist and guide the project team in the utilising the electronic data management system and document management process.
- Ensure that all documentation, drawings and specifications are up to date and at the correct revision. Ensure that the document management process is applied through to between project teams or transition to operations.
- Liaise with Site Staff to ensure compliance and cohesion across projects
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of manuals and new business presentation
- To provide support to the Operations Director in any other administration duties.
You will be confident and self-motivated with a pro-active approach and have experience of managing fluctuating workloads, working under pressure, meeting tight deadlines and working off your own initiative. A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Packages
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint 4 Project would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to use initiative.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Time Management skills
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits commensurate to skills and experience.
Based in Telford - Full Time - Permanent
- Administrative Duties
- Microsoft Excel
- Project Work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job