Our client, a reputable main contractor, is looking for a Document Controller to work on a commercial development contract in Rushden starting asap. The pay rate is £12p/h. The project lasts for 6 months. If you are interested please submit your CV
Main duties of an Document Controller will include:
- Work experience as a project administrator
- Hands on experience with flow charts
- Plant hire experience would be beneficial
- Knowledge of document management
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Previous customer service advisory role would be beneficial
- Excellent plant product and technical knowledge
- Ability to understand numerical and statistical
For more details call James Higgins on or submit your CV against this advert.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job