Document Controller - £120 Umbrella Day Rate- Derby - 3 Month Contract
Inscope of IR:35
Advantage Resourcing are working closely with one of the UK's leading Rail companies to recruit for a Document Controller in Derby.
Provide a document control service, maintaining effective control of all programme/project documentation, consistent with national standards and processes.
- Development and maintenance of the Schedule of Records, ensuring that the retention requirements comply with the relevant laws, regulations and policy.
- Work with the responsible site person (person, function or team) to ensure management of Documents to Records in line with Schedule of Records
- Identify where legal holds are in enforcement
- Develop the process for ensuring the disposal of Records once the Records Retention Requirements have been met, unless the Records are identified as part of a legal hold.
- Work with the Information Management & Technology to ensure that the Documents and Record Management Systems are implemented
- Ensure policy compliance with GDPR across all functions
The Successful Candidate:
- Ideally similar experience within Rail/ Engineering/ Transport
- Demonstrable In depth knowledge, understanding and experience of records management within a business
- Ability to successfully build and maintain internal customer relationships
- Experienced in delivering a change programme
- Demonstrable In depth knowledge, understanding and experience of General Data protection regulations
- Proven programme management skills with demonstrable successfully delivery
- Experience with MS office packages & EB (HDMS) and Projectwise would be desirable
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position, please apply with your updated CV. Ref 815206.Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
- Active Directory
- MS Office
- Health and Safety
- MS Excel
- Document Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job