Do you have at least 2 years experience using Viewpoint?
Huntress are currently recruiting for a Document Controlled for our established client based in Wimbledon.
To support the Contract Manager/Project Surveyor and the operations team by taking full responsibility of document distribution: receiving/sending and filing as required.
On Commencement of a New Project
- Set up new job files to agreed layout and standards, obtaining all necessary information from new clients, architects and other contacts. Circulate new job details to agreed recipients within the office.
- Set up and maintain standard shared computer folders and files.
- In preparation for new site set-up, collate all drawings documents and agreed standard administrative and health and safety stationary. Make up site files and arrange delivery to Site Manager.
Post Contract Support
- Be responsible for coordinating document changes together with their review and approval.
- Provide admin support to all personnel associated with the projects.
- Update contract documents as required by Contracts Managers, including collating, filing and distribution of documents relating to Variation Orders, Confirmations of Verbal Instructions, Architects Instructions, RFI etc. and the maintenance of associated computer files.
- On behalf of Contracts Managers, deal with routine issues and communication with Site Managers, Clients, their Architects, Sub-contractors and any other interested parties.
Completion of Project
- On completion of contracts, collate and compile, using hand over tracker document, all guarantees, user manuals, health and safety information, instructions, drawings and other relevant documentation into a Service Manual. Chase sub-contractors as necessary to obtain hand-over documentation. Hand completed manuals to the Contract Manager for delivery to the client
- Provide information to After Sales team in agreed time frames for them to produce maintenance packages.
- Apply for services/utilities, both temporary supplies and permanent.
- Apply for licenses from councils. Maintain these, ensuring that they are renewed in good time (as agreed with site).
- Apply for warranties - Manage documents and close out process to completion of project.
- On instruction of the Contract Manager/Quantity Surveyor, type orders for suppliers/subcontractors, and email packages if requested to do so.
- At agreed intervals and after the completion of contracts, archive physical files and transfer computer records to Small Works and Maintenance/All Projects
- General filing, scanning and hanging of drawings.
- Assisting the Managing Partner's PA in the procurement process at tendering stage.
- Working with Contract Manager/Project Surveyor to assist with procurement as and when required.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 3 years experience as a document controller.
If you have the knowledge and experience within this type of role please apply ASAP!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job