Based in Heathrow for a permanent role
£30,000 - £33,000 per annum
- Providing Document Control support, including typing, letter writing, photocopying, scanning, filing, printing, compiling reports, typing up meeting minutes etc.
- Ensuring documentation is compliant with the company's quality requirements.
- Supporting the Quality Manager on quality related matters.
- Updating the document control files and management system of the project.
- Ensuring project related information is up to date, downloaded from the Information Management System
- Creating various trackers, registers and other tools as required to ensure that all stored information is accessible and easy to find.
- Ensuring all templates used with the department conform to the Company standard.
- Ad hoc duties as required to assist the project team.
- Proven experience in 4Projects and Conject or similar projects
- Proven work process mapping and development
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Proven knowledge of information lifecycle and data flow requirements on an engineering and construction project
If of interest please apply with your most up to date copy of your CV or give me a call on .
"VGC Personnel are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy"