Document Controller required to join a large high profile contractor who are dominating in the Construction industry and are about to take over Rail!
You will be based on multiple different sites around Hertfordshire implementing Document Control and ensuring all sites are set up properly.
TEMP TO PERM OPPORTUNITY
Rate varies between £12-£19PH LTD
BIW/CONJECT/ACONEX EXPERIENCE PREFERRED BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
- Opportunity to work on one of fastest devloping contractors in the UK
- Long term contract which could open up new opportunities
- Area that is continually developing and becomming one of the places to be in!
- Quality checking of documents to ensure they meet client and company standards
- Managing and administrating the document collaboration system
- Establishment and maintenance of central site files, drawings and registers
- Creating, formatting and updating documents using Microsoft packages
- Archiving of site documentation recording and numbering appropriately to ensure everything is traceable
- Manage and maintain the site induction register
- Assist the project management team with the issue, receipt and tracking of all engineering and supplier deliverables through to close out and handover stage
- Apply for permits and licences where applicable
- Liaising with engineers on site and other contractors and assist in production and approval of project collaboration protocols documents
- Managing RFI's, method statemens, documents and O&M manuals for each site and uploading to relevent document control system
Successful candidates must have:
- Previous experience working on site or in a project office
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills in MS Office including Outlook, Excel, Word
- The ability to multitask
- Good attention to detail
It is essential that candidates have a strong site administration and construction background to be shortlisted for the role as limited training is provided and you will need to hit the ground running.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job