Document Control / Admin - Temp
Experienced using Asite? We are looking for a well rounded Document Controller who is able to upload / download using Asite. You will also be expected to do some administration duties. The role is based in a fantastic location in the centre of London (Central, Northern, Waterloo & City, District, Circle & DLR Lines!)
You must be experienced with Asite document control systems
This role is starting ASAP. This is a contract role 3-6 months
This position is paying £15-18ph LTD (£12.50-14ph PAYE) on a temp basis.
Why work for this company?
- Working for a Tier 1 contractor
- Chance to work on a Rail project
- Great team culture
- Fantastic Commuter location with great tube links
Document Controller Role and Responsibilities:
- Must be experienced at Asite (Classic View)
- Filing and archiving of documents/drawings
- Assist with logging/tracking of the design review process
- Generate document/drawing numbers
- Document Control quality assurance checking of all communications via Asite
- Uploading of all documents/drawings to Asite
- Downloading of documents/drawings from Asite
- Issuing/responding to communications via Asite
- Statusing of all documents/drawing on Asite
- Asite support to all subcontractors and staff
- General assistance
- Ordering stationary
- Requesting building access cards
- Printer/scanner issues
- Co-ordinating to building reception
- Managing meeting room calendars
- Office general assistance
- Office daily email tasks
Document Control Candidate Requirements:
- Experience using document control systems (Asite)
- Must have previous experience working on site or main office
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be organised and willing to get stuck in
Sound like your DREAM JOB? Submit your CV or contact Lauren Jenkins at Randstad CPE London. Not quite right for you but perfect for a friend? - Refer someone now and get £200* if we place them!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.