Location: Chatham, Kent
Contract type: 2 Years fixed contract
Start date: ASAP
Salary/Rate: £24,000 - £28,000 dependent on experience
Full Time Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm, 5 days per week
(Part time hours may be available)
Randstad CPE Contact: Lizzie Dodd (Maidstone branch)
Are you organised and reliable with admin experience? We are currently looking for an experienced Document Controller for a full time role based in Chatham, Kent
This will be a busy and demanding role and you will be required to be self motivated, enthusiastic and professional.
- Manage all filing and documentation
- Uploading and downloading onto 4Projects
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to Site personnel
- Taking minutes at meetings
- Meeting and greeting site visitors
- Ordering stationary and general office supplies
- Answering incoming calls and dealing with general enquires
- Control and appropriately manage the flow of incoming and outgoing drawing documents, to meet the needs of the business in a timely and proactive manner.
- Setting up new drawing registers as required.
- Maintaining data on drawing registers, including circulation lists.
- Receipt, storage and despatch of drawings received electronically (email or Disk) or in hard copies.
- Accurate retrieval and issue of drawings, in approved format, as required.
- Responsible for database of drawings to ensure it is meticulously kept up to date. Archive of the superseded drawings with accurate record keeping for retrieval if required.
You must have:
- Document Controller/Site Secretary experience
- 4Projects experience
- Good communication skills
- IT skills and working knowledge of online systems
- Experience in view point is preferred but not essential
- Must be flexible with hours during busy periods
- Construction experience is preferred but not essential
What to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
For further information please contact Lizzie Dodd at Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- commercial assistant
- document controller
- office manager
- document control
- site secretary
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job