Do you pride yourself on attention to detail? We are looking for a Document Controller to join a company who pride themselves on their modern approach. You will be working for a main contractor on a £120m Highways Framework.
You will be required to check best practises, download information, and distribute when required. Based in Hertfordshire, you will also be required to visit other site offices dotted around the M25. Driving is therefore essential to this role! (Mileage paid)
You must have experience with BIW and or Aconex to be considered for this role.
This is a permanent position paying £25-£32k
Why work for this company?
- Working for a modern and innovative privately owned company
- Exposure on a multi-million pound scheme
- Great dynamic team
Document Controller role and responsibilities:
- Ensuring that all health and safety paper work is up to date including Daily Briefing Sheets, Plant and Equipment Registers, Daily Plant Check Sheets, HAV'S Inspections, HSEQ Managers Inspections etc and everything is logged and updated correctly
- Ordering stationary for site offices.
- Download / upload / Printing of drawings using the required systems (BIW, Aconex)
- Book deliveries / inductions where required
- All admin and document control support across the sites
- Put together O&M Manuals (Using client systems)
- Making sure all site visitors PPE is in place and clean.
- Keep an updated notice board in the canteen and smoking area for news bulletins and health / wellbeing posters
Document Controller / Administrator requirements:
- Must drive and have access to own car
- Must be willing to travel to different sites (Mileage paid)
- Must be extremely organised
- Have at least three years construction background
- Have previously worked on site
- Used at least one document control system (e.g. BIW, Aconex)
Sound like your DREAM JOB? Submit your CV or contact Lauren Jenkins at Randstad CPE London. Not quite right for you but perfect for a friend? - Refer someone now and get £200* if we place them!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job