A fantastic new opportunity for a Document Controller has occurred within a multi-site food manufacturer business based in the North wales area.
As a Document Controller you will be providing non-secretarial admin support to project teams within the business.
Other duties will include-
- Maintain project correspondence files and project drawing files.
- Maintain drawing / other documentation info on database.
- Prepare drawing issues including arranging printing and dispatch.
- Maintain project extranet, if applicable, including any file manipulation, uploading, downloading, plotting, etc.
To be considered for this Document Controller position, you must have the following skills and experience-
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual
- High level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Excellent MS Office skills including Excel.
- Ability to work proactively and with minimal supervision
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Database background (not essential)
- Quality background (not essential)
- Excellent communication, organisation, planning and problem solving skills.
Working hours - 8:00 - 16:00 (flexible working)
Salary paying up to £28k dependant on experience
The basic salary for the role is £20-£28k and you will receive full development with a great career opportunities to progress within the business.
If this role is of interest, please apply via this advert.
- Food Manufacturing
- Office Skills
- Quality Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job