Contract, 6 months
£18 - £22ph
Contact Helen Phillips
We are recruiting for one of the nation's largest commercial companies who provide an extensive range of construction services, including construction management, general contracting, design and build and preconstruction.
You must be an experienced Document Controller with previous experience of working within a similar role and must have knowledge of Business Collaborator (BC).
The role is required to maintain all formal project documentation within a consistent controlled system, to ensure that contractual requirements are met in relation to published documentation.
* Ensure that all formal project documentation and drawings are accurately recorded
* Ensure that established document control process are complied with at all times
* Ensure that documentation is delivered in a timely to the relevant parties
* Establish and audit document libraries
* All other duties as reasonably required
You must have working knowledge of Business Collaborator, this is essential.
You must have a working background as a Document Controller, be fully IT literate and have excellent communication skills.
Apply now with a full CV detailing your relevant experience use of Business Collaborator
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.