COMPETITIVE SALARY AND ATTRACTIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
ARE YOU READY TO MOVE YOUR CAREER TO A HIGHER SPEED?
SYSTRA has worked on all of the high-speed railways in France, and 50% of the high-speed rail schemes across the rest of the world. We were responsible for the design and engineering of the Channel Tunnel Rail Link, now known as HS1 and were part of the team that set the world high-speed rail record. High-speed railways are our thing, and we are recruiting in the UK. If you love trains as much as we do, and are excited by innovation, engineering excellence, being at the forefront of a growing team, come and join us on our high-speed journey!
We work with our clients to find innovative solutions to complex issues concerning the location and movement of people, goods and services. We innovate to meet our clients’ needs, prepare mass transit for tomorrow, and propose ever more resilient solutions. Transport infrastructure engineering has to adopt new technology, cater for new habits and satisfy new demands. We are dedicated to delivering excellence to our clients through our entrepreneurial spirit and enthusiasm whilst promoting a culture of listening, teamwork and employee empowerment.
With ambitious growth plans, this is an exciting time to join SYSTRA Ltd as we continue to develop and raise our profile in the UK.
We are looking for an experienced Document Controller to join our growing engineering team in Birmingham. If you are committed and ambitious and want to work within a dynamic high-performance team then this role could be for you.
The Document Controller will be part of a growing team of UK engineers delivering exciting projects for a diverse portfolio of UK clients with duties including:
- BIM bid documentation preparation
- Exercising precise control over possession and ownership of the up-to-date version of specific documents
- Document version control, management of the receipt & transmission of technical documents & drawings using a document management system
- Issuing of document transmittals and management of electronic records, use of Microsoft Excel to manage document transfer and receipts.
- Record keeping and routine admin work
- Document control/management filing and record keeping in support of the Design Team.
- Manage document transfer and receipts.
- Full time permanent role.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL HAVE:
- Must have experience on Projectwise
- Previous experience in an information management related role
- Previous experience in Engineering/Architect/Rail/Construction project delivery
- Previous experience in managing a team of authors of technical project deliverables
- A working knowledge of Bentley Systems tools (Projectwise, eBetc.)
- Excellent working knowledge of all PC based Windows environment and Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent organisational skills
- A positive and enthusiastic approach
- High standard of written and oral communication
- Information Management
- Information Systems
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job