Temporary to Permanent Document Controller contract based in Govan paying £15 per hour
Your new company
My client, an award winning Public Sector Organisation based in Govan, is looking to recruit a Document Controller to join their busy team. Recently winning a new contract, this organisation is approaching a busy period due to increase in work load and would be a fantastic organisation to progress your career within.
Your new role
This specific role is a Document Control position where your key duties will include:
- To manage all controlled project documentation and control the information flow for the project
- Receipt, uploading and management of project documents from Contractors and third parties to Sharepoint system
- Set up and maintenance of project files and document registers to ensure clear visibility and easy of availability of up to date project information
- Co-ordinate and guide the flow of information
- Create, roll out and maintain a best practice user guide for the defined SharePoint system.
- General ad hoc office tasks
This is a temporary position with the view to going permanent, based on candidate performance and client needs.
The hours of work is Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
What you'll need to succeed
It is essential for candidate to have prior Document Control experience and have used the SharePoint system.
Due to the urgent requirement of this position, you must be immediately available for interview.
What you'll get in return
You will get a competitive rate of pay, and the opportunity to join a busy project and progress your career within an award winning organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.