Document Controller required to join a Tier 1 contractor to work on a long term high profile construction project in Peterborough. You will be one of two Document Controllers using eB and 4 Projects.
- Vibrant locations that is continuingly developing!
- Opportunity that could lead into a permanent position!
- Working on a multi-million pound project
Hours will be approx 8:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday (Flexible)
Rate varies between £12-18ph LTD (£10-15ph PAYE)
Daily duties will include things such as;
- Assist the project management team with the issue, receipt and tracking of all engineering and supplier deliverables through to close out and handover stage
- Quality checking of documents to ensure they meet client and company standards
- Managing RFI's, method statemens, documents and O&M manuals for each site and uploading to eB and 4Projects
- Liaising with engineers on site and other contractors and assist in production and approval of project collaboration protocols documents
- Managing and administrating the document collaboration system
- Establishment and maintenance of central site files, drawings and registers
- Archiving of site documentation recording and numbering appropriately to ensure everything is traceable
- Manage and maintain the site induction register
- Apply for permits and licences where applicable
- Creating, formatting and updating documents using Microsoft packages
Successful candidates must have:
- Previous experience working on site or in a project office
- Ability to work independently
- Experience using various EDMS systems e.g BIW, Aconex, Asite, Business Collaborator
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to multitask
- Good attention to detail
- Strong IT skills in MS Office including Outlook, Excel, Word
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.