A really great opportunity within an international construction company as a Document Controller based on site (within an office not a porter cabin), the position will report to the Design Manager and work closely with the Design and Construction teams
- Undertake all matters of document control for the construction and client teams
- Proactively assist project members and with regards to document control services.
- Co-ordinate Design Managers to ensure documents are reviewed on time.
- Comply with documented project protocols, including Information Management Manual
- Prepare document transmittals on data management systems
- Input/manage incoming documents on data management systems
- Maintain data management systems ensuring accurate records of the project documents
- Arrange printing via on-site printing company or photocopying where necessary.
- Assistance with searches for documentation where not easily accessible.
- Co-ordinating the induction and training of new users on document management systems.
- Ensure master files are maintained accurately and secured
- File documents including drawings, reports, superseded documents and other correspondence, as required
- Timely issue of documents to project internal and external team, including sub-contractors .
- Produce monthly/weekly reports/statements on document control status, including overdue reports, outstanding RFI’s, overdue workflows, Status C and QA rejected reports for external and internal parties
- Maintaining sample room and ensuring samples are organised and register kept
- Follow up with third parties such as trades or consultants for Drawings and Report submissions
- Any additional ad hoc duties as requested by line manager.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job