Job Profile for Document Controller - 00056922
I am currently recruiting for a Document Controller to join an award winning Construction Main Contractor based in the Warrington area. Reporting directly to the Senior Document Controller, the Document Controller will be implementing, alongside the project IT team, the Document Management System, and will then be responsible for the management of the system, as well as reporting.
It is essential that the Document Controller possesses a strong working knowledge of Viewpoint4Projects, and can implement the system into a business. The ability to manage a busy workload and excellent communication skills will also be paramount to successful delivery of this role. Another key factor will be competence in all MS Office programmes.
The successful Document Controller will be completing a range of duties, with the overall purpose being to ensure that drawings and development documentation are controlled and distributed in accordance with company policy.
Document Controller Position Overview
- Monitor, maintain & distribute drawings and documents for multiple projects, using Viewpoint4Projects.
- Distribute all projects drawings and documentation as requested.
- Complete regular checks to ensure that the Quality Assurance process is being followed.
- Produce reports on documentation and progress as requested.
- Assist the Senior Document Controller as and when required.
- Contribute to the compilation of final project reports.
Document Controller Position Requirements
- Experience of Viewpoint4Projects
- Competent with all MS Office programmes
- Ability to manage a busy workload
- Strong communication skills
Document Controller Position Remuneration
- Salary: DOE
- Other company benefits to be discussed at interview
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job