Document Controller/Site Administrator
£24,000 - £28,000
City of London
My client, a prestigious construction and engineering company, based in Central London is seeking a Document Controller/Site Administrator to work on one of their sites City based sites. This highly expanding company aspire to develop and grow their employees to build the upmost respect and rapour with their loyal clients.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
This role is a contract position for up to 6 months for a devoted Document Controller/Site Administrator. Based on site at one of their projects in the heart of the city, your role will be to manage and support all aspects of the project and document/design side.
Assisting the office and project on site your role will be varied. You will be a crucial member of the team and be responsible for the work flow and all administration. The duties will include:
- Setting up and managing the smooth running of the office including ordering equipment, stationery, filing and post.
- Establish a system for document control including drawings, specs and other documents using AConnect.
- Record and log all document information.
- Arranging all meetings and meeting and greeting visitors.
- Managing all external suppliers.
- Review and action all comments and questions asked.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
To apply for this role, you MUST have gained relevant experience as a Document Controller gained within construction. You MUST also have a clear understanding of document control and confidence in assisting with a large project. You MUST have worked using AConnect.
- Attention to detail
- Switched on
- Capable of using initiative
Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.