A leading business in Wymondham is recruiting for a Senior Administrator to join the Document Control team on a 6 month contract. A dynamic organisation who provide a second to none service to international clients, they offer an excellent and professional work environment to all employees.
- Manage and prioritise workload and liaise effectively with the team to ensure that the most urgent work is carried out first.
- Produce, reformat and manipulate complex Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents to an advanced level.
- Produce and reformat international pitches and experience statements in line with house styles and marketing guidelines.
- Provide an efficient and quality typing service including audio and manuscript work, using fast and accurate typing skills.
- Create and manipulate PDF’s from Word documents and vice versa.
- Proofing of own and other’s work to ensure that formatting is correct and ensure all documents are presentation, grammar and spell checked, including pro-activity in searching for correct spelling and use of grammar.
- Follow the departmental procedures and complete all aspects of documentation required.
- Experience working as a Document Production Operator within a Law Firm or similar
- An advanced understanding Microsoft Word 2003 to MOS Word Expert level.
- An intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Powerpoint
- An intermediate working knowledge of Excel
- A good working knowledge of Filesite in order to create and save work within specified matters would be advantageous.
- Experience of Adobe Acrobat 5.0 upwards, or similar
Working hours are Monday - Friday, 11:00-19:30.
- Microsoft Word