Document Controller - Sellafield PPP
KBR is a Global diversified services company, working in over 40 countries with customers in over 80. We are one of the World’s premier engineering, procurement, construction (EPC) and service companies. KBR’s history and reputation is built on innovation and delivery that set the standard across a variety of industries. Today, we continue that legacy by developing groundbreaking solutions for government and industry clients.
Sellafield Limited has identified the need for project and programme management support under a collaborative partnership model, to deliver major projects across the Sellafield Decommissioning Programme. This is a high profile, nationally significant, multi billion pound project, this phase of which will run for the next 20 years. KBR is the Integration Partner responsible for the provision of project management and related services to integrate and delivery major projects.
The Document Controller will report to the Project Controls Manager and be responsible for establishing and maintaining the programme document control system.
This role will be based in Warrington.
- Implementation and maintenance of the document control system
- Developing and maintaining document control and reporting standards and procedures
- Establish and maintain the programme document numbering
- Control drawings, specification, design records, standards, procedures, correspondence, minutes of meetings and supplier documents, etc.
- Document registration, control issue, copying, distribution and transmittal
- Status report preparation and presentation
- Developing and delivering user manuals and training
- Co-ordination with Consultants and Contractors
Qualifications & Experience
- BSc in related subject or equivalent experience
- Significant experience in document control
- Must have considerabe experience with Aconex - Essential
- IT professional and expert user of IM systems
- Fluent English both written and spoken
What We Have to Offer
- 25 days holiday pa plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- Personal Accident Cover
- Income Protection
- A selection of flexible benefits such as season ticket loans, discounted gym membership, discount voucher scheme, employee assistance programme, professional institute membership fees.
- Document Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'