A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Document Controller / Project Administrator.
If you are looking to join a high tech and continuously growing company, where you will be working with customers across the globe, ensuring that each end every part of the service is immaculate this could be a role for you!
This is an ongoing temporary postion, an ideal way to further your experience within a very reputable company, where no two days are the same!
Please NOTE: Experience in a similar role and advanced Excel skills ( V look ups and Pivot Tables) are necessary.
- Responding promptly to requests to retrieve information and correct documentation to help support the project.
- Ensuring all electronic and hard copy of documentation is accurate and can be easily retrieved.
- Cross checking, managing and manipulating data.
- Tracking all documents, liaising with the team in the US alongside clients across Europe.
- Dealing with technical passports, to ensure goods can be shipping into that particular country.
- Management and submittal of specific documents on a daily basis.
- Liaising with suppliers.
Please note that only sucessful candidates will be contacted.
- Advanced Excel
- Project Management