Our Client is well run building contarctor whom are looking for a Document Controller / Commercial Assistant on a long term basis. The ideal candidate will be supporting all members of the commercial team with various duties and and need to have experience working in the construction industry.
- It would be helpful if you has experience working with - 4 Projects / Viewpoint and COINS. Strong Word / Excel experience essential.
- The role will be varied and the candidate will need to be proficient at managing their time and being able to prioritise various tasks
- Hours would generally be 8AM - 17:00PM.
- £13 - £13.80 PAYE per hour dependant on experience.
Please find a list of duties below-
- Copying / Printi ng / Filing
- Setting up new job files for new contracts
- Typing notes and minutes for meeting
- Compiling drawing registers for new and current contracts
- Document control on larger projects
- Administering 4P / Viewpoint particularly on MOJ contracts
- Ordering Plant through COINS
- Ordering Materials through COINS
- Payments to sub-contractors on COINS - Including issuing standard notices
- Production of COINS orders as directed by QS's
- Approval of sub-contractors on I Portal
- Resolving I Portal queries
- RFI / EWN / CVI - typing up and summary sheets.
- Preparation for Monthly Site meetings reports
- Chasing and compiling monthly Timesheets for various individuals
- Issuing expense claims for various members of staff
- Managing project subcontractor database review / updates
- Printing Cost reports ready for month end CVRs
- Keeping Payment Registers updated
Please note this is a long term opportunity. Please apply here to be considered for this role.
Setsquare is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Setsquare is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Document Controller / Commercial Assistant