Job title: Document Controller - Apprenticeship
Wage: £200 per week
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 40 hours per week / Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm (1 hour lunch)
Course entry requirements: Candidate must hold a minimum GCSE Maths and English with grades between A-C
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Business Administrator Level 3
About the company:
From planning to preparation my clients skilled team of installers offer a variety of services to suit every project requirement. Quality concreting services with major contractors such as Balfour Beatty, Bovis, Chicago and Iron Bridge and Lend and Lease. Continued growth with a diverse private and public sector client base.
About the role:
Managing the Workbook spreadsheet will be the main task of the apprentice. This spreadsheet feeds into all the current concrete jobs. The hours, measures of the jobs and the working progress of the jobs flows through from this. The apprentice will also assist with any other general administration tasks needed. If you have great organisational skills, high attention to detail and a keen interest in the industry, then apply today!
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with great opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Managing Data on Workbook Spreadsheets,
- Managing incoming documents, drawings, purchase orders and emails
- Filing online and paper documents
- Taking incoming phone calls and distributing them through the office
- Printing, scanning, emailing and posting documents and files
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Friendly and confident person who has great computer skills.
- A quick learner who can be left on their own to carry out tasks correctly and efficiently. They need to work to tight timelines so able to work on under pressure.
- Someone with a good telephone manner
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
- customer service
- document controller
- office assistant
- office worker
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'