A well established and respected supplier of specialist products to the Oil and Gas industries, our Burnham based client is looking for an experienced and committed Document Controller/Administrative Assistant.
- all document control activities including transmitting documents to client systems
- document preparation, production and editing
- coordination of drawing document drawing production
- office administration including managing team travel arrangements
- reception duties when required
- client liaison
- systems experience including document codes and software
- excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel, Adobe & Publisher
- first class administrative skills
- ability to work with various client, web-based IT systems
- ability to work flexibly and to work well within a small team
- experience of working within an Engineering environment would be a distinct advantage
We will respond to your application within 7 days for this vacancy. If you have not received a reply in this time, we will keep your CV on file and contact you when a suitable vacancy arises.
A fundamental part of our service is that you will be required to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK documents.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'