An award winning construction company is looking for a Document Controller to work in Central London on a permanent basis. Looking for someone who has used the document controlling systems 4 Projects/Viewpoint
Note: The location of the project is yet to be confirmed but will be in Central London
- Team events (drinks, food, parties)
- To work on multiple projects throughout London
- Potential to progress within the company
- The opportunity to work with an award winning company
- Benefits such as holidays, pension, health schemes etc...
- To set up the document control package 4 projects and implement it on the project.
- To upload and download drawings, dealing with RFI'S etc.
- To liaise with sub-contractors, designers and the Project Team
- To maintain the document controls processes and ensure appropriate storage of hard and soft copy material.
- To manage and control the drawings and correspondence between the project team and external parties, ensuring that the latest revisions are administered and distributed promptly.
- To ensure that site paperwork is being captured correctly and being filtered through to all those necessary
- Successful candidates will have experience using one of the following: 4 projects/ Viewpoint
- Experience working in the construction industry is desirable.
- IT literacy and competency in programmes such as MS Office and Excel
If you are looking to join a successful company who looks to help grow their staff members and develop your career then contact or call
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.