A residential developer is looking for a Document Controller with construction experience and ASITE experience to work in Luton on a multi million pound project on a permanent basis.
- Team events (drinks, food, parties)
- To work on multi million pound projects
- Potential to go permanent with the company
- Every week you work, earn 0.5 days holiday if choosing PAYE
- The option to be paid through an umbrella or LTD company
- To work on multiple projects throughout London
- Supporting the Technical team with the day to day Projects administration and document control following the company processes and procedures.
- Managing and administrating the in-house web based document collaboration system, uploading, downloading drawings, scanning and uploading received hard copy documents, maintaining up to date drawing files and registers, collating and issuing of drawings and tender packages.
- Managing internal and external users to ASITE and dealing with queries and complaints.
- Using Microsoft Office to send email and meeting requests, produce correspondence, reports and minutes.
- The above job description is not fully exhaustive. You may be asked to carry out additional duties from time to time.
- Archiving, photocopying, scanning, converting drawings to various file formats, binding, and assisting the Project Team as required.
- Excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft Packages
- 2 years construction based administration experience
- 2 years experience using web based collaboration systems
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills, self motivated, and able to work on own initiative
- Confident and eager to learn
- Good communicator with excellent grammar
- Must have minimum GCSE Level C Maths and English
- Ability to work within a team and be flexible
If you are looking to join a successful company who looks to help grow their staff members and develop your career then contact or call
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.