A high end main contractor who work on multiple mixed use projects all across London are looking to employ a Document Controller on a freelance basis to use the document controlling system 4 projects.
Note: It is beneficial to have experience in using 4 projects as you will have full control of the system and training may not be able to be provided.
- Team events (drinks, food, parties)
- Potential to go permanent with the company
- Every week you work, earn 0.5 days holiday if choosing PAYE
- The option to be paid through an umbrella or LTD company
- To work on multiple projects throughout London
- To set up the document control package 4 projects and implement it on the project.
- To upload and download drawings, dealing with RFI'S etc.
- To liaise with sub-contractors, designers and the Project Team
- To maintain the document controls processes and ensure appropriate storage of hard and soft copy material.
- To manage and control the drawings and correspondence between the project team and external parties, ensuring that the latest revisions are administered and distributed promptly.
- To ensure that site paperwork is being captured correctly and being filtered through to all those necessary
- Successful candidateswill have experience using Projects.
- Experience working in the construction industry is desirable.
- IT literacy and competency in programmes such as MS Office and Excel
If you are looking to join a successful company who looks to help grow their staff members and develop your career then contact or call
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job