An interior design company is looking for a document controller who has preferably worked on fast track interior construction projects to join their team in Central London!
- Vibrant central location (bars, restauraunts, cafes)
- Close to the station so the commute is easier
- Potential to go permanent
- 5 day holidays accrued a week if choosing PAYE
- Chance to progress within the company
- Providing central support and control of all documentation, design issue, procurement and activity scheduling & action tracker.
- Full use of central web based project system to ensure all projects are up to date and information shared with all relevant parties.
- To manage and control the drawings and correspondence between the project team and external parties, ensuring that the latest revisions are administered and distributed promptly.
- To liaise with sub-contractors, designers and the Project Team
- To maintain the document controls processes and ensure appropriate storage of hard and soft copy material.
- To ensure that site paperwork is being captured correctly and being filtered through to all those necessary
- To upload and download drawings, dealing with RFI'S etc.
- Successful candidateswill have experience using document controlling systems.
- Experience working in the construction industry is desirable.
- IT literacy and competency in programmes such as MS Office and Excel
To be part of this exciting project, please contact or call
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.