A mixed use developer working in Colindale on a multi million pound Council project are looking for a freelance Document Controller to join their team to use 4 projects.
- Team events (drinks, food, parties)
- Potential opportunity to go permanent
- If choosing PAYE- every week you work, you can earn 0.5 days holiday
- The option to be paid through an umbrella or LTD company
- Room to progress within the company
- To work for a company who invests in their staff members and treats them with respect
- To set up the document control package 4 projects and implement it on the project.
- To manage and control the drawings and correspondence between the project team and external parties, ensuring that the latest revisions are administered and distributed promptly.
- To liaise with sub-contractors, designers and the Project Team.
- To maintain the document controls processes and ensure appropriate storage of hard and soft copy material.
- To ensure that site paperwork is being captured correctly and being filtered through to all those necessary.
- To upload and download drawings, dealing with RFI'S etc.
- Assisting in administrative duties such as; filing, scanning, printing documents.
- Attending meetings as and when required.
- Successful candidateswill have experience using 4 projects.
- Experience working in the construction industry is desirable.
- IT literacy and competency in programmes such as MS Office and Excel
If you are looking to join a successful company who looks to help grow their staff members and develop your career then contact or call
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job