An interior fit out & refurbishment company is looking for a document controller within the construction industry to join their team on an exciting project in South West London. It will be beneficial to have a CSCS yellow visitor's card and a Scottish disclosure, this can be discussed over the phone.
- Team events (drinks, food, parties)
- Room to progress within the company
- To work for a huge company
- Chance to go permanent
- Room for progression
- To set up the document control package BIW and implement it on the project.
- To upload and download drawings, dealing with RFI'S etc.
- To maintain the document controls processes and ensure appropriate storage of hard and soft copy material.
- To manage and control the drawings and correspondence between the project team and external parties, ensuring that the latest revisions are administered and distributed promptly.
- To liaise with sub-contractors, designers and the Project Team
- To ensure that site paperwork is being captured correctly and being filtered through to all those necessary
- Successful candidates must have experience using packages such as 4 projects/ BIW.
- Experience working in the construction industry is desirable.
- IT literacy and competency in programmes such as MS Office and Excel.
If you are looking to join a successful company who looks to help grow their staff members and develop your career then contact or call
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.