Document Control Specialist
A fantastic opportunity to join a vast-corporate company with exciting projects
Your new company
A vast-corporate company who design and constructed Nuclear Power Plants world-wide.
Your new role
To manage the accuracy, quality and integrity of Company documents, as well as to ensure that systems are in place to safeguard information and that information can be retrieved and exchanged with relevant stakeholders effectively relating to the UK Project.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of working within an engineering environment (Desirable)
- Extensive experience of working as a Document Controller (Desirable)
- The ability to prioritise, multitask and excellent time management.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain relationship at all levels, with first class communication skills
- Ability to work to challenging deadlines and experience of delivering to business requirements
- Demonstrable analytical and planning skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and experience of working with document control software.
What you'll get in return
A highly competitive salary, training, bonuses and benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"