Document Control Specialist job
Permanent opportunity with a world leading design and manufacturing company. Are you an experienced Document Controller with a background in a manufacturing environment? If so this may be just the role you are looking for. You will be working as a part of the Manufacturing Engineering team in a highly respected company with a reputation for encouraging and supporting personal development and based in the St Asaph business park which is easily commutable from across North Wales and into the North West.
In the Document Control Specialist job you will be:
- responsible for controlling the numbering, filing, sorting and retrieval of electronically stored and hard copy documentation produced by technical teams, project activities or departments in a timely, accurate and efficient manner
- writing, reviewing and executing plans for testing new or established document management systems
- analysing, interpreting and disseminating system performance data
- operating data capture technology to import digitised documents into document management systems
- documenting technical functions and specifications for new or proposed content management systems
- Preparing support documentation and training materials for end users of document management systems
- exercising security surveillance over document processing, reproduction, distribution, storage and archiving
- administering document and system access rights and revision control to ensure security of system and integrity of master documents
- developing and configuring document management system features such as user interfaces, access profiles and document workflow procedures
To be successful in the Document Control Specialist job you will need:
- extensive experience working in a manufacturing environment using ERP/MRP systems (eg SAP, Microsoft Dynamics)
- a minimum of 5 years working in a busy document control environment
- excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- knowledge of statistical process control (SPC) methodology
- the ability to work unsupervised and in a team environment
This is a full time, permanent role with a salary of £21,708 per year depending on experience along with an attractive benefits package including 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, free car parking, company contributing stakeholder pension scheme, life assurance, learning and development opportunities, profit share based bonus plan, healthcare scheme, cycle to work scheme, childcare voucher scheme, subsidised canteen and on site occupational health support.
Due to the nature of the contracts undertaken candidates must be able to be cleared to SC level by the MoD.
If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"