Are you an experienced Document Controller looking for a job in a fast paced, exciting environment offering an exciting challenge with a well known organisation based in Glasgow? If the answer is yes then read on for more information.......
I am looking to recruit an experienced Document Controller for a very large, well established organisation who are a leader in their field based in Glasgow. We are looking for someone who has extensive document control experience and is a super user of Sharepoint as this will be a vital part of the role. You will be responsible for the set up and management of the system, therefore must be a confident user of all areas of Sharepoint. This is a temporary role that may last longer for the right candidate.
On a typical day ........
- Provide document management support to project team
- Support team with use of Sharepoint for document control
- Process all project documentation
- Responsible for the coordinating of information being distributed to management team
- Provide full administration support to project manager
- Work to tight deadlines set by manager
To be considered for this role.......
- You must be available immediately - this role will probably start next week
- Must have a strong work background in document control positions
- Be used to working to compliance and quality standards
- Flexible working approach to support the needs of the business
- Proactive and able to think fast on your feet
- Able to work to constricting deadlines and juggle workload when required
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
If you would like to be considered for this please apply by submitting your CV or call Denise McGillivray at the Glasgow Office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job