Document Controller - Construction
* Are you looking to work with the regions most successful Construction companies?
* Are you familiar with document control methodologies?
Our client is looking for a Document Controller to join the North West Construction Team, following a period of growth and successful tendering within the region.
You will be joining the Project Team based on site and your key responsibility will be to maintain up to date record of all the project information and ensure that it is available to the team.
You will also be responsible for:
* Issue and distribute controlled copies of information ensuring compliance with all aspects of the design management procedures
* Check information on drawings for conformance with status and format agreed
* Liaise with designers and specialist suppliers on queries regarding issues of information
* Provide training to participants, designers and specialist suppliers on the project on how to use the drawing management system
* Troubleshooting any problems to do with the drawing management system and peripherals
* Provide advice and feedback on procedures of issue and methods in accessing / using the systems
* Use document management and other management/collaboration tools as necessary to meet project requirements
* If nominated fulfil role as collaboration tool administration
If you have any other requirements or would like to apply - please send your details ASAP.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.