As part of our ongoing expansion we are currently seeking experienced Document Collectors across the UK for our Financial Services company
Flexible working hours to suit you, including evenings and occasional weekends.
A self-employed position working form home, you will require access to a car as travel to surrounding postcodes is essential to fulfil the role. Area's which are expected to be covered include: Newcastle, Sunderland, Durham & Darlington
- To meet clients in their homes or businesses
- To complete fact find questionnaires on behalf of the company
- To conduct the meeting in a professional and polite manner
- Ensure the clear, concise and professional delivery of all information
- To ensure that clients feel comfortable and are kept well informed throughout the process.
- Hours: Flexible hours between 09:00 and 21:00 Monday - Saturday
- Full training will be provided
- Remuneration: £35.00 - £70.00 per appointment (depends on experience/location) Meetings will usually last between 45 minutes and one hour.
The role will involve meeting clients in their homes or business address to conduct meetings in regard to the clients pensions. The meetings will involve completing a detailed fact find questionnaire about the client, their current financial status and their pension details. This information will then be passed to our Research team and our Financial Advisor's to assist in providing clients with the correct financial advice.
Must hold a full UK drivers licence and have full time access to a car.
Must have experience in a customer facing role and be confident when meeting new people
Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Must be IT literate and have up to date knowledge of email, online calendars and the internet
Have a flexible approach to working hours
Benefits: Training, bonus and commission structure, flexible working hours.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'