Own transport is required due to location, just on the outskirts of Coventry.
- To work as part of the Documentation team, providing Documentation and administrative support services to the Project and Management teams
- Issue and progress chasing of all documentation received from both internal and external sources.
- To maintain Documentation databases ensuring all information required is accurately recorded.
- Produce Test results from engineer test and survey data created at site.
- Provide ad-hoc support for Reception and general admin support where required.
- To develop and maintain general filing systems ensuring correct documentation is retained on record.
- Photo copying, assembly and filing as appropriate of documentation packs or folders.
- Assist as required with maintaining stationary stock and produce orders on a weekly basis.
IT Skills- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
Advantage - Acrobat Reader & Writer
- none specified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job