As the Document Administrator you will be:
- responsible for creating, amending and finalising high quality documents using various IT packages.
- taking responsibility for planning and organising your workload appropriately, using all available systems and resources to be time efficient and cost effective
- acting as a mentor/coach to develop the skills of others
- liaising with colleagues as appropriate with regard to any queries you may have on documents and manage their expectations with regard to the outcome of the documents and the timeframes involved
As the Document Administrator you should have:
- experience in a similar role, such as a Document Assistant/Specialist or Legal Secretary
- experience of working with complex documents on various IT packages
- excellent Microsoft Office skills, in particular Word and good experience of Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- excellent presentational and attention to detail skills
If you think this busy and challenging Document Administrator role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the Document Administrator role, please email with your CV or call .
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job