Join a leading company within its area who are currently experiencing exciting growth plans and development. Our client is seeking to recruit a Document Administrator.
Working in modern offices within a friendly environment and parking on-site.
You will be responsible for a varied amount of tasks and duties:-
- Handling policy information and preparing documentation
- Checking forms and reports ensuring accuracy and correcting information
- Presenting data
- Ensuring data is processed correctly and following confidential guidelines.
- Various administration duties alongside general ad-hoc tasks
- Using an internal system and database
Ideally you can offer some experience working within an office environment, ability to understand and follow processes/guidelines, high attention to detail and can demonstrate excellent communication skills.
This position is working 37.5 Hours a week, ideally you will have access to a car and driving licence.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00 to £22,500.00 /year
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job