33 days annual leave, flexible holidays, competitive annual bonus & an early finish on a Friday … are just some of the benefits you will receive in your new role.
Search is working with an established client who is seeking a document administrator based in Renfrewshire. The role is quite varied but is largely centred on the control of the businesses documentation and paperwork. Your duties will consist of
* Managing a busy email inbox and responding to queries in a timely manner.
* Processing and preparation of information
* Record keeping, management and archiving of documentation
* Assembly, preparation and issuing of Special Production Notices.
* Assembly and preparation of Custom Device Technical Files.
* Attending and supporting departmental meetings.
* Monitoring and maintaining appropriate stock levels of stationery required to produce departmental documentation.
In order to succeed in this role you will have experience working in high-quality environments. Be a confident user of Microsoft word, Excel & power-point. You must also be able to work confidently under pressure and on a number of activities simultaneously.
If you are interested - Please contact Jenna today in the Glasgwo office - .
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.