- Basic checking and validation (e.g. legibility, missing operation stamps/signatures) of documentation/certification (Training will be provided).
- Sorting and filing of Lifetime Quality Records documentation/certification.
- Data input on to Lifetime Quality Records (LQR) document registers.
- Chasing of missing documentation/certification from internal and external sources.
- Scanning of documentation/certification.
- Assembly of LQR documentation packs in line with customer requirements.
- Undertake additional tasks as directed.
Essential role related knowledge, technical skills, qualifications and experience
- Previous Quality experience within an engineering/industrial background is essential.
- An understanding of projects and be able to plan tasks around schedules and targets is desirable.
- Basic technical knowledge and an understanding of material certification is essential.
- Experience within the nuclear/defence industry is preferable but not essential.
- Must be an excellent team player who has experience of working with colleagues and customers of all levels effectively.
- Must have good keyboard skills.
- Must be capable of building relationships with others to achieve key objectives.
- Have good problem solving skills and an eye for detail.
- Must have good administrative and organizational skills whilst working to a high degree of accuracy.
- Self-managed and motivated - able to work with minimum supervision and able to use own initiative to provide solutions to problems. This is a key requirement of the role.
- Experience of Microsoft Excel is mandatory.
- Intermediate, or better Microsoft Outlook is desirable.
- Experience with using Microsoft Access databases is desirable.
- Experience with using Microsoft PowerPoint is desirable.
Your future in Nuclear. Specialising in the design and manufacture of bespoke engineering solutions for the nuclear energy, nuclear decommissioning and defence markets, our client is a key player. They design, engineer, manufacture, assemble, test, commission and install, as well as offering ongoing specialist support services. They are a core subsidiary of a global Italian group that operates in over 90 countries and is Italy's largest supplier, installer and service provider in this sector.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job