An exciting opportunity has arisen within a well-known retail business based in Salford Quays. The role is to join the team as a MI Analyst where you provide administrative support to a busy HR team.
The key responsibilities of the MI Analyst are:
- Provide accurate and timely management information to customers ensuring that reports are produced and delivered effectively.
- Allocate and monitor the workload of the DMI team.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Allocate workload to the team so that targets are met
- Provide timely and accurate MI to the business on a regular basis
- Identify and introduce methods to update, simplify and enhance reporting processes, procedures and technologies
As an MI Analyst, your ideal skills and experience will include:
- Strong administration background
- Experience within HR is desirable
- Experience of working flexibly within an environment where priorities often change
- Experience of working in a high volume transaction processing environment, ideally with HR processes
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent oral and written communication
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an opportunity within HR who comes from a strong administration background. The role will be a full time 6-12 month temporary contract covering maternity and requires an immediate start.
Please contact Victoria Yates to discuss this opportunity in more detail - victoria.yates @robertwalters.com or call .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job