Are you a skilled Django developer with an interest in bitcoin, cryptocurrency or blockchain?
Then this is the role for you!
A company that hosts one of the largest trading platforms for bitcoin is looking for a Django developer to working on its APIs and internal systems.
So, to be considered for this Django role you will;
- Have deep knowledge of Django development and solid commercial experience working with the framework
- Top notch skills in and experience in Python developer and AWS
- Bonus points for experience working with Celery, SQL and UX!
- Be performance orientated with a high availability mentality
What's in it for you?
- Flexible working hours
- 23 days holiday
- International office visits where training within blockchain will be provided (accommodation and travel paid for)
- Become part of a hardworking team who also play hard with regular team nights out with the development team.
- A competitive salary ranging from £50,000 - £100,000 (depending on experience)
If you dream of becoming a part of the future of bitcoin and cryptocurrency then apply to this Django developer role today!
- rest framework
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job