Are you skilled DIY/ Maintenance person looking for a new challenge? Are you bored in your current position and repetitive day to day duties?
WE'VE GOT A PERFECT ROLE FOR YOU!!!
Mploy Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a skilled DIY person/driver to join our prestigious client based in Dorset.
Successful Candidate will be driving a Company Van across UK and providing Customer and Aftersales service to existing Clients. All expenses, including accommodation will be covered by the company.
To apply for this position, you need to:
- have DIY/maintenance experience including furniture fitting, painting, carpet fitting, etc.,
- have full, clean UK driving license and ideally experience in driving a 3.5T Van,
- be able to work as part of a 2-man team, or on your own,
- be flexible and happy to work Out of Hours working Schedule
- be able to work and stay away from home,
- work well under pressure and to time deadlines,
- work productively in a fast paced environment,
- be hardworking, responsible and motivated,
- have well-developed analytical and problem solving capability
- be able to communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation and with customers with a good level of written and spoken English
This is a full time position however Hours are variable from one week to the next but most often you will be asked to work Monday to Friday and occasional weekends when required.
The applicant must have FULL CLEAN UK driving licence.
Please note this role involves working on heights, often outside as well as may involve heavy lifting.
This is a great temp to perm opportunity for the right candidate.
Salary £10.25ph thought the probation.
If you are interested, please reply to this advert or speak to Karolina or Anna at Mploy in Poole.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate's details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job