What you will be responsible for?
The purpose of this role will be to establish leadership and direction to a highly talented team Mortgage and Protection advisers within our BJB offices.
Who you will be reporting to
You will be reporting to and working conjunctly with one of our most experienced and successful Sales Directors to monitor, implement and evaluate business sales targets to achieve the required growth in revenue and protection sales in line with the budget and agreed sales targets.
Who you will be responsible for
You will recruit, support and develop a team of up to 20+ Mortgage and Protection Advisers, helping them to achieve their individual Business Plans, working with them to drive their income whether that’s through helping them identify Lead Sources, improving their mortgage productivity or increasing the cross sales within their business.
Your day to day duties
You play a key part in the recruitment, development and retention of your team of Mortgage and Protection Advisers in line with Just Mortgages' already successful recruitment strategy. On a day-to-day basis, you will fulfil the role of Supervisor as defined in our network's (Openwork) Performance Management Scheme. Ensuring that a robust processes are in place across the business and aiding the delivery of a consistent and high quality customer service at every opportunity.
Excellent stakeholder relationship skills are vital in your role, working closely alongside Estate Agency and New Homes Introducers to ensure a consistent and joined up approach is adopted in respect to all business development activities.
As the Divisional Sales Director, you will act as the 'Champion' for the "fully protected mortgage" (FPM) concept and ensure the sales process is followed. You will work closely with our in-house Training and Compliance Teams to continually develop and review the training and development needs of the Self-employed mortgage advisers in your region.
You will enjoy delivering a challenging and rewarding environment which encourages staff to continually add value and improve both professionally and personally through strong team leadership and management.
This is more than just a job; this is your chance to develop a career in one of the most in-demand mortgage brokerages in the country. Just Mortgages want to help you grow and develop with your team as we continue to grow the business to new heights.
What you can Expect
This is an opportunity for a real leadership role to further your career in finance services management, giving you an immense degree of satisfaction, recognition and reward.
You will join a culture of opportunity, allowing you to progress your career path to achieve all of your professional and financial goals. We’ll offer a competitive salary based on your experience and our commission structure will keep your take-home pay very healthy indeed.
What will your industry-leading package look like?
- First Year’s Expected Earnings £70-80k OTE
- A competitive Basic salary of c.£35,000
- Prestigious company BMW car along with other perks throughout the year
- Uncapped commission structure
- 28 days holiday including statutory
What you will need
This role is ideal if you have already achieved an industry relevant Professional Qualification (i.e. CeMap or a similar qualification) and have a minimum of 2 years in a Sales Management role, preferably with Mortgage and Protection Advisers within an estate agency or retail environment. You will also be both results orientated and be able to embrace accountability and responsibility. Each member of the Just Mortgages team acts with a spirit of professionalism, humility andintegrity towards each other and towards our clients.
Skills you will need
- An ability to inspire, lead and influence
- Well-developed analytical skills to identify trends from management information and sales observations
- Ability to implement actions and development plans required to improve performance
- Excellent communication abilities, both in writing and verbally
- Ability to monitor, evaluate and develop others
- Experience in effectively implementing processes and make changes quickly and efficiently
- Know the difference between a career and a job and use this to develop your team
Knowledge you will need
- An excellent knowledge of Financial Services' core products
- Practical understanding of regulatory issues and the impact on each and every sale
- In-depth understanding of Estate Agency business practices
- An expert in the housing market and mortgage broking best practice
- Working knowledge of how to identify and maximise business opportunities within the estate agency environment
- Working knowledge of legislation impacting on a Financial Services business, specifically a mortgage and protection business
- A good level of technical and e-commerce knowledge in order to train Mortgage and Protection Advisers to promote our services efficiently and effectively
Your next step
We really want to hear from you - simply e-mail an up-to-date CV. We aim to respond to all candidates, successful or not, within 10 working days.
- CeMap Qualified
- Estate Agents
- Management Experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'