Divisional Product Trainers - Automotive and/or Wood-Construction and/or Metal
£27k / £31k basic starting salary + car, phone & laptop
Do you prefer to work as a training specialist in the division that perfectly fits your background? Do you get excited and pumped up when you hear the words 'development of employees is never ending', 'create an always inspiring training experience' and 'we start an ongoing journey with our training department'? Do you take on activity with the goal to have impact and contribute to company targets? If so, we kindly encourage you to show us your interest in this exciting vacancy!
Human Resource Development is a topic that is currently undergoing a lot of change and movement at Würth UK Limited. This means that you can expect a very dynamic working environment, in which you will be involved in- and work on all topics and levels regarding product training. As Divisional Product Trainer your main responsibility will be to participate in the ongoing development and delivering of all product related training activity, both offline as online. To do that successfully, you rely on your inspiring, steadfast and determined personality. You understand the importance of sales and ensure all training activities are focused on being successful in sales. This is without losing sight of the correct content that partly already exists and partly needs to be (re)developed. To make a long story short, this is an all-round specialist's position, with a department in development and all the opportunities to make your personal mark on it all. Are you looking for a job with company impact? You've just found it!
- Develop content for- & deliver product training during the monthly Induction Course for new sales reps
- Develop content for- & deliver a top up training program for all existing sales reps
- Develop & deliver monthly product trainings for all sales teams
- Future development of product related (digital) training content & materials training content & materials like e-learnings, video clips, blogs, use of the Wurth Learning Management System, brochures, leaflets, etc.
- Product demo's at customers
- Setting up the admin side of all training activity; annual training calendar linking with the divisional strategy, registration of attendance, planning & organisation, tests to conclude training, reports, etc.
- First point of contact for all divisional training queries
- Setting up a constructive cooperation with the Divisional Managers, colleagues from the product department and other involved colleagues. You will report to the Training Coordinator
- Ensuring company culture is lived by example
- A position in which you will work both in the field and from our Erith head office.
- £27k / £31k basic starting salary (depending on experience), with the possibility of a target-related bonus from the second year of contract.
- Company car, phone, laptop and various incentives.
- A challenging and independent position with plenty of room for personal contribution and -development, in a company where HRD plays an important strategic part. What more could you want?
- Knowledge of market & products in the preferred division
- Experience in developing and delivering (product) trainings
- Excellent communication (verbal and in writing) and presentation skills with the ability to inspire
- Excellent time management and facilitation skills
- Flexible & experienced in maintaining the overall view of the big picture
- A dynamic, enthusiastic & hands on personality; you are used to working hard, aiming for results and working proactively. Yes, we are looking for an eager colleague!
- Good work ethic and integrity
- Full time availability, valid driving license & willingness to travel are a must (position is located at head office in Erith, London)
- Experienced in MS Office, especially in PowerPoint and Excel
About the company:
The Würth Group is a leading industrial consumable products provider with over 400 companies and a global workforce of 75,000. Our dedication to quality products and excellent customer service has earned us an enviable reputation and on-going growth. Our divisional Field Sales Consultants sell across four main industries; Automotive, Wood, Metal & Construction. Our aim is to drive sales and grow our business with existing customers and seek out opportunities through new customers. Würth UK is still growing, currently having 510 employees.
If this sounds like you and you would like to build a career with a modern, progressive company with an eye on the future, apply for this position by clicking the button below. Be a part of the Würth success story; work in a positive environment alongside a multi-national team, and fast track your career.
- Field Sales
- Product Training
- Training Specialist
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'