Recruitment Manager - Engineering Division
Birmingham City Centre
Basic Salary - Up to £36,000 + Car Allowance, Uncapped Bonus Payments and Benefits Package
Are you a Senior Consultant, Branch or Divisional Manager looking for a way to fast track your career in recruitment with a new challenge?
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Recruitment Manager to head up our Engineering division in Birmingham city centre opposite Grand Central Station. Encore Birmingham is a busy branch that specialises in Industrial, Engineering and Driving temporary and permanent recruitment.
Would you like to be a part of one of the UK's leading temporary and permanent recruitment businesses? With a 58.5 million pound turnover for 2016, Encore place approx. 4,200 workers weekly across 10 branches within Industrial, Engineering/Technical, Driving and Energy sectors.
Encore have recently been announced in the London Stock Exchange's landmark report the '1000 companies that inspire Britain' for the second year running. This report showcases the UK's most inspiring and fast growing companies.
Your new role:
- Growing and developing our Engineering desk in our central Birmingham office.
- Bringing innovative ideas and solutions - contribution at Senior Management and Board level.
- Recruitment, motivation, and retention of your consultants, both sales and service.
- Developing and training your team including target setting and appraisals.
- Management and delivery of divisional KPIs and targets.
What will you get in return?
- Up to £36k per annum dependant upon experience.
- Car allowance.
- Uncapped bonus payments.
- Ongoing career development and opportunities for progression.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and additional days for birthday, moving house and voluntary work.
- The support of a team to offer help, guidance and development.
- Recruitment industry accreditation - 50% contribution to achieve REC and IRP qualifications.
- Friday afternoon drinks in the office courtesy of our Directors.
- Private health care and pension scheme.
- Discounted gym memberships and much more!
What makes a successful Recruitment Manager at Encore?
- Strong business development and team management skills with experience mainly of the Birmingham and surrounding area.
- Any experience in Engineering or technical industries would be an advantage.
- Ability to lead by example through performance against own targets and KPIs.
- Ability to keep on top of changes in market place and identify new areas of penetration.
- You will need a proven track record in recruitment sales.
- Ability to motivate and develop staff.
- Experience in strategic planning and with the setting of financial and sales reviews.
- Full driving licence.
At Encore we believe cultural fit and personality are key to a successful career in Recruitment. If you believe that you have the above skills and attributes to succeed then apply today to share in our success!Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
- branch manager
- business development
- account management
- team management
- divisional manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job