As Part of our strategy for 2018 at Recruitment Solutions, a rare opportunity has arisen for an Experienced Logistics Divisional Manager to lead and develop our business within South Wales and into England.
RSW are a very well established business (19yrs) working within the recruitment industry supplying both temporary and permanent recruitment solutions to many sectors including Technical, Manufacturing, Commercial and logistics and Professional Services
We currently supply Temporary,contractors permanent staff UK wide and on the continent not forgetting our onsite managed services within the South Wales area.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skill set:-
- Sales focused and driven to succeed.
- Experience of expanding business to a new level
- Leading a team from the front and demonstrating by example
- Identifying and develop Market share gain
- Maximising team output
- Creating a clear team succession plan
- Ability to win key accounts
- Contribute effective solutions and ideas to the main board.
- A proven succesful track record in recruitment
* Personally Develop new business opportunities with Key Accounts
* Maximise margin of existing Clients via management of the team
* Strategise the vision to ensure growth is achieved
* Coach and performance manage teams
* Analyse performance data to link with strategy
* Identify new revenue streams and bring them to fruition
* Work with Management team and Senior Management team to achieve companies vision
* Produce Valued added reports
* Tenacious and determined to succeed
* Ensure Company and clients are kept legally compliant
* Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to think on your feet and deal with people at varying levels Package
* Competitive salary with uncapped bonus, laptop and phone, free parking and contributory pension
* Opportunity to work with a well established and dynamic business
* Excellent career opportunities
* 23 days Holiday rising to 26 days plus stats
* Excellent working environment and hours (08:30-17:00 Mon-Thurs, 8:30 - 16:00 Fri.)