My Client, a leading Rotherham based recruitment business are currently looking for an experienced Recruiter who is wanting to step up to Management. Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will become a key member of the business with the opportunity to develop further over time. You will be a hands-on recruiter with initial responsibility for three direct reports, helping to develop the team while supporting the MD in all areas of the business such as driving performance, business development and continual training & mentoring of the teams. (Please note only experienced Recruiters will be considered for this position)
What Will You Be Doing
- Monitor performance, driving KPI’s to increase profitability.
- Ensure your teams are monitored daily and weekly ensuring targets are achieved.
- Build & develop relationships with clients and candidates face to face, over the telephone and email, ensuring the team has a strong, workable database.
- Build an understanding of your clients, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment and what they look for in a recruitment partner.
- Coach, mentor and develop your team.
- Ensure all vacancies are filled and prioritised in a timely and professional manner.
- Develop existing accounts, ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
- Deliver training sessions to your teams.
- Use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to develop a database of active clients and candidates.
- Regularly account manage your clients and candidates providing regular updates, feedback and consultative advice.
- Offer and advise the client to provide recruitment solutions for their campaign, honestly, consultatively and collaboratively selecting the best method for them.
- To take detailed job requirements from clients both face to face and over the telephone.
- Ensure your teams are advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media to attract appropriate candidates.
- Structure your working day / week to include client management, business development and sales calls to meet and or exceed agreed KPI's and targets.
- Ensure your teams identify and interview suitable candidates for client vacancies through regular resourcing and interviews.
- Manage and support your team through the recruitment process, ensuring consistency and 100% compliance.
- Help win new business, including presenting proposals and completing tenders.
- Performance manage the team, including 1 to 1’s, appraisals and disciplinaries.
- Monitor and report on client service levels.
- Help to develop and mobiles new contracts.
- Understand your teams’ strengths and weaknesses, to help develop and incentivise them with a defined career path.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
The Right Candidate
As a senior recruitment professional, you will have a real passion for delivering the best candidate and client experience through unrivalled quality of service. We’re looking for a self-starter with a motivation for success, an individual who is naturally confident in forming relationships internally with your peers, colleagues and with your candidates and clients, creating long term partnerships.
You’ll be quality driven with efficiency and results at the forefront of your mind and you will be confident on the telephone and face to face, with a keen emphasis to impress and further develop my client’s recruitment offering throughout Yorkshire and the Midlands (and further afield when required). Ideally you will have experience from one of the following Industries: Commercial, Industrial, Construction, Engineering or Hospitality sectors of Recruitment and have a strong sales and customer service background armed with enthusiasm and a positive outlook to ensure you achieve in this position. Please note, you must have at least 2-3 years billing Recruitment experience to be eligible for this position.
What's on Offer
The Divisional Manager / Managing Consultant / Trainee Operations Manager will be rewarded with a basic salary of £27,000 to £38,000 p/a depending on your previous experience (NEG), which offers excellent earnings potential in your first year based on my client’s generous commission structure. Other benefits include 21 day's holiday rising to 25 + stats, individual & team incentives, child care vouchers, annual parties, enhanced pension contributions + many more. Additional benefits include *Car / Car Allowance, *Pension, *Healthcare, *Laptop, *Phone & Expenses *After probationary period*
ETR Talent Ltd is acting as an employment business in relation to this position. We do try to respond to all applications we receive, however, if you have not heard from us within 14 working days then please accept that your application has not been successful
- Team Leader
- Contract Recruitment
- Permanent Staffing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'