Divisional Manager - Recruitment
Recruitment Divisional Manager - Engineering Division
Encore Personnel - Leicester City Centre
Up to £40k starting basic salary + bonus, car allowance and excellent benefits package
Are you a Senior Consultant or Divisional/Branch Manager looking for a way to fast track your career in recruitment with a new challenge? We are open to candidates from either a sales or service recruitment background for this vacancy. Engineering recruitment experience is a necessity.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our successful Engineering division in Leicester City Centre.
Your new role:
- Managing and growing our Engineering desk in our central Leicester office.
- Business development (for service background candidates this would not apply).
- Responsible for the division's P&L.
- Bring innovative ideas and solutions, input to the divisional strategy.
- Recruitment of internal consultants both sales and service/resourcing.
- Developing and training of your team including target sets and appraisals.
What will you get in return?
- Up to £40k per annum dependent upon experience plus uncapped bonus payments.
- Car Allowance.
- Ongoing career development and opportunities for progression.
- Automatic enrolment onto Encore's MTA (Management Training Academy).
- Access to a variety of in house and external training programmes.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and additional days for birthday, moving house and voluntary work.
- Recruitment industry accreditation - 50% contribution to achieve REC and IRP qualifications.
- Friday afternoon drinks in the office courtesy of our Directors.
- Private health care and pension scheme.
- Discounted gym memberships and much more!
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Recruitment experience within the Engineering sector (sales or service) within Leicester and the surrounding area is essential.
- Ability to lead by example through performance against own targets and KPIs.
- Ability to keep on top of changes in market place and identify new areas of penetration.
- Ability to motivate and develop staff.
- A proven sales track record in new business development.
- Own car and driving licence.
Would you like to be a part of one of the UK's leading temporary and permanent recruitment businesses? With a 58.5 million pound turnover for 2016, Encore place approx. 4,200 workers weekly across 10 branches within Industrial, Engineering/Technical, Driving and Energy sectors.
Encore have recently been announced in the London Stock Exchange's landmark report, '1000 Companies That Inspire Britain' for the second year running. This report showcases the UK's most inspiring and fast growing companies.
At Encore we believe cultural fit and personality are key to a successful career in Recruitment. If you believe that you have the above skills and attributes to succeed then apply today to share in our success!Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
- recruitment manager
- branch manager
- team management
- divisional manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job